Umzug --> Alles muss Raus: Fantasy, Englisch, Krimis...

• Sehr guter Zustand, keine Leseknicke, aber etwas angestoßene Ecken und Kanten.

2€ + Versand (0,85€)

Als Rianne, Nathalie, Charmaine und Gabrielle sich in London kennen lernen, haben sie nichts gemeinsam. Rianne ist in Südafrika aufgewachsen und kann mit der engen kleinen Welt ihrer Internatskolleginnen nichts anfangen. Doch ihre Erfahrungen mit der ersten großen Liebe führen die vier zusammen. Sie versprechen sich ewige Freundschaft, die nach vielen Jahren auf eine harte Probe gestellt wird.

"Show me a girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a girl who can't put her pants on." (Annik Marchand)

• Guter gelesener Zustand, keine Leseknicke, aber leicht angestoßene Ecken, ME-Stempel an der Unterseite, hinten ein kleiner Ratscher.

1€ + Porto (0,85€)

Wer ist Nathaniel Cade?
    Jeder neu gewählte Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten bekommt zur Amtseinführung die Schlüssel zum Weißen Haus, den Zugang zu geheimen Regierungsakten und die Codes für die Nuklearwaffen. Doch um Mitternacht wartet das größte Geheimnis auf ihn: Nathaniel Cade, der Vampir des Präsidenten. Seit über einhundert Jahren ist Cade mit einem blutigen Eid dazu verpflichtet, die USA vor den Aus geburten der Hölle zu schützen - und das sind eine ganze Menge. Denn es wird Nacht über Amerika, und der Krieg gegen die Finsternis hat gerade erst begonnen ...

Dieser Geheimagent ist Ihre letzte Rettung. Und Ihr schlimmster Alptraum ...

"Show me a girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a girl who can't put her pants on." (Annik Marchand)

• Engl. HC

Sehr guter Zustand, Ecken und Kanten des SU etwas angestoßen, sonst ohne Tadel.

6€ 4€ + Versand (0,85€)

Seventeen-year-old Ellie Spencer is just like any other teenager at her boarding school. She hangs out with her best friend Kevin, she obsesses over Mark, a cute and mysterious bad boy, and her biggest worry is her paper deadline.
    But then everything changes. The news headlines are all abuzz about a local string of serial killings that all share the same morbid trademark: the victims were discovered with their eyes missing. Then a beautiful yet eerie woman enters Ellie's circle of friends and develops an unhealthy fascination with Kevin, and a crazed old man grabs Ellie in a public square and shoves a tattered Bible into her hands, exclaiming, "You need it. It will save your soul." Soon, Ellie finds herself plunged into a haunting world of vengeful fairies, Maori mythology, romance, betrayal, and an epic battle for immortality.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Zimööönchen ()

• Guter gelesener Zustand. Leserillen im Rücken, Kanten minimal angestoßen, sonst ohne Tadel.

6€ 4€ + Versand (1,40€)

Als Rudolfo, der Herr der Neun Wälder, in der Ferne eine gewaltige Rauchsäule aufsteigen sieht, erkennt er, dass etwas Schreckliches geschehen ist - und dass die Zeiten des Friedens vorbei sind: Die Metropole Windwir, in der das gesamte Wissen einer längst vergessenen Vergangenheit bewahrt wurde, ist nur noch ein Haufen schwelender Trümmer. Dort angekommen, stoßen Rudolfo und seine Männer inmitten des Ruinenfeldes auf den geheimnisvollen Metallmann Isaak. Ist der gramerfüllte Isaak der einzige Überlebende der Katastrophe - oder hat er sie womöglich sogar ausgelöst?

• Sehr guter Zustand, ein Leseknick, sonst ohne Tadel.

Jacob Burn: pilot, criminal and disgraced son of one of the founding families of the ancient city of Veridon. When an old friend delivers to him a strange artifact, Jacob's world crashes down around him as he runs not only from the law but also from those who were once friends. But even as the array of machines and strange creatures stalk him through the streets of Veridon, something even more sinister and dangerous makes its move against him, an entity that will make Jacob question everything he thought he knew about himself and the city.

2€ + 0,85€ Versand.

• Sehr guter Zustand, keine Leseknicke, Ecken minimal angestoßen, Papier etwas nachgedunkelt.

The epic vampire novel that redefines terror
    Saints (n.) - Highly virtuous people, dedicated to holy persuits. Like Father Mulkerrin, a man devoted to the total eliminiation of a hidden race of beeings...
    Shadows (n.) - Creatures of the night, who defy the mortal laws of life and death. Like Peter Octavian, a vampire on an epic crusade to save his people from mass destruction.
    The war between the himans and vampires has begun - a worldwide battle that will separate the true saints from the sinners.

Of Saints and Shadows is a brilliantly original saga that takes youz into the secret world of vampires - and a secret society sworn to destroy them. Sweeping, senuous and shocking, it is a powerful vision of immortality that will hold you in its spell ... forever.

2€ 1,50€ + 0,85€ Versand

• Sehr guter Zustand, Ecken und Kanten des SU minimal angestubst und ein ganz klein wenig schief.

Charles Unwin plagt sich als kleiner Angestellter in einer weit verzweigten und mächtigen Detektivagentur ab, deren labyrinthisches Gebäude in einer namenlosen, immer verregneten Stadt aufragt. Als der berühmteste Detektiv der Agentur, Travis Sivart, plötzlich vermisst wird, macht man Unwin selbst zum Detektiv, und er muss sich nun um die Aufklärung von Sivarts Verschwinden kümmern. Unwin begibt sich auf eine bizarre Suche nach dem großen Detektiv, die ihn in die dunkelsten Ecken der ewig feuchten, schläfrigen Großstadt führt und mit den seltsamsten Gestalten und Machenschaften konfrontiert. Ein Zusammenstoß mit dem gefürchteten Boss der Unterwelt, Enoch Hoffmann, scheint unausweichlich. Mit Hilfe des 'Handbuchs für Detektive' und unterstützt von Emily Doppel muss Unwin vielen Gefahren trotzen und manches Rätsel entwirren, wozu auch gehört, in die Träume eines Mordopfers einzudringen. Unwin gerät in eine schlafwandlerische Welt, in der Bösewichte per Gedankenkontrolle Macht ausüben. Und wer ist die geheimnisvolle junge Frau im karierten Mantel, in die Unwin unsterblich verliebt ist?

4€ + 1,40€ Versand

• Guter Zustand, minimale Gebrauchsspuren an Rücken und Kanten, aber nichts dramatisches.

MacKayla "Mac" Lane is a small-town southern girl living a life of suntans and shopping. All that changes when her sister dies in Ireland and a cryptic message on Mac's cell phone raises disturbing questions about the nature of her sister's death. Mac follows the lead to Dublin and the strange life her sister led, on to the darkly dangerous book-dealer Jericho Barrons, and a burgeoning war with deadly Fae that humankind doesn't even realize has begun. Time-travel-romance maven Moning reshapes her Celtic lore for a radically different and engaging new dark fantasy series. Mac's first-person narrative is more than point of view; it's a true recounting of how a sheltered young girl grows to accept the role fate has dealt her. And while moments of sexual awareness hint that a relationship between Mac and Jericho could complicate matters in the future, wisely there is no full-blown romance here to distract from the complex introduction to Moning's new world.

2€ 1,50€ + 0,85€ Versand

• Leichte Leseknicke, Ecken etwas angestoßen, guter gelesener Zustand

This is an immortal love story. Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd do anything for them? When Dr Luke Findley turns up to his hospital shift in the small town of St Andrews, Maine, he's expecting just another evening of minor injuries and domestic disputes. But instead, Lanore McIlvrae walks into his life - and changes it forever. For Lanny is a woman with a past...Lanny McIlvrae is unlike anyone Luke has ever met. Hers is a story of love and betrayal that defies time and transcends mortality - but this tale cannot end until Lanny's demons are finally put to rest. Her two hundred years on this earth have seen her seduced by both decadence and brutality - yet through it all she has only ever had one true love in her life. Until now. An unforgettable novel about the power of unrequited love to elevate and sustain, but also to blind and ultimately destroy, "The Taker" is an immortal love story on an epic scale...

5€ 4€ + 0,85€ Versand

• So gut wie neu, keine Leseknicke, Papier nur minimal nachgedunkelt. Ecken minimal angestoßen, hinten ein kleines Eselsohr, was wieder geglättet wurde, sonst ohne Tadel.

Bingtown is a hub of exotic trade and home to a merchant nobility famed for its liveships--rare vessels carved from wizardwood, which ripens magically into sentient awareness. The fortunes of one of Bingtown's oldest families rest on the newly awakened liveship Vivacia.
    For Althea Vestrit, the ship is her rightful legacy unjustly denied her--a legacy she will risk anything to reclaim. For Althea's young nephew Wintrow, wrenched from his religious studies and forced to serve aboard ship, Vivacia is a life sentence.
    But the fate of the Vestrit family--and the ship--may ultimately lie in the hands of an outsider. The ruthless pirate Kennit seeks a way to seize power over all the denizens of the Pirate Isles...and the first step of his plan requires him to capture his own liveship and bend it to his will...

4€ + 0,85€ (?) Versand

• So gut wie neu, keine Leseknicke, Papier nur minimal nachgedunkelt. Ecken minimal angestoßen, hinten ein kleines Eselsohr, was wieder geglättet wurde, sonst ohne Tadel.

Picking up after the adventures in Ship of Magic, The Mad Ship sees Althea Vestrit returning home on the Liveship Ophelia to find that the ship Vivacia has disappeared along with her crew...

4€ + 0,85€ (?) Versand