Suche: Story wie "Die Schöne und das Biest"

• Hallo Foris!

Wie der Titel schon sagt, suche ich Bücher mit einer recht ähnlichen Story wie bei "Die Schöne und das Biest", bevorzugt daher natürlich aus dem Fantasy-Bereich.

Beastly kenne ich schon, fand ich auch ganz okay. Nun benötige ich Nachschub. :)

Ob Jugend- oder Erwachsenenroman ist egal. Hauptsache die Geschichte orientiert sich an "der Bekehrung des Bösen unter der Fuchtel einer netten Dame" im Stil von Die Schöne und das Biest. (Bitte an dieser Stelle keine Vampirromane - vor allem keine mit Cocktailgläsern, Lippenstiften, Handtaschen und/oder modisch gekleideten Frauen auf dem Cover - außer es ist tatsächlich mal etwas abseits des Klischees.) Werwölfe und anderes "Viehzeug" sind allerdings willkommen. ;)

Ich hoffe, ihr könnt mir helfen. Vielen Dank im Voraus!

She crouched with her hand out. What the hell was she doing…
    “Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.”
    Oh my God, she was retarded and I was going to kill Jim.
    *Currans POV*

• Twenty years ago, Robin McKinley dazzled readers with the power of her novel Beauty. Now this extraordinarily gifted novelist returns to the story of Beauty and the Beast with a fresh perspective, ingenuity, and mature insight.
    With Rose Daughter, she presents her finest and most deeply felt work--a compelling, richly imagined, and haunting exploration of the transformative power of love.

• Das hier ist eine Nacherzählung von "Die Schöne und das Biest" und total toll :anbet
    Aber nur auf englisch zu bekommen.

Whistling Tor is a place of secrets, a mysterious, wooded hill housing the crumbling fortress of a chieftain whose name is spoken throughout the district in tones of revulsion and bitterness. A curse lies over Anluan's family and his people; those woods hold a perilous force whose every whisper threatens doom. For young scribe Caitrin it is a safe haven. This place where nobody else is prepared to go seems exactly what she needs, for Caitrin is fleeing her own demons. As Caitrin comes to know Anluan and his home in more depth she realizes that it is only through her love and determination that the curse can be broken and Anluan and his people set free.

Hier meine Rezension: Juliet Marillier - Heart's Blood

"Show me a girl with her feet planted firmly on the ground and I'll show you a girl who can't put her pants on." (Annik Marchand)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Zimööönchen ()

• Vielen Dank für eure Tipps, einiges davon ist auf meine Weihnachtswunschliste gewandert und ich kann den 24. kaum erwarten. :D

Den Link werde ich mir mal genauer anschauen, dankeschön! :-)

She crouched with her hand out. What the hell was she doing…
    “Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.”
    Oh my God, she was retarded and I was going to kill Jim.
    *Currans POV*